Hair Pomade (matte finish)
- 1 T Jojoba Oil (substitute w/ Olive Oil for a glossy finish)
- 1/4 cup Shea Butter (substitute w/ Coconut Oil for a glossy finish)
- 2-1/4 t Organic Beeswax, grated (for a medium hold, increase to 1-1/2 T for a stronger hold)
- 2-1/4 t arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- Few drops Vitamin E Oil
- Few drops Essential Oil of your choice (optional)
- Melt beeswax and shea butter in a small saucepan over low heat. (A double boiler is best)
- Once melted, reduce heat to low, whisk in the jojoba oil and arrowroot powder until fully incorporated.
- Take off heat and mix in Vitamin E and/or essential oil.
- Let cool completely and check the texture. If too stiff, put back on heat and add more jojoba oil. If too runny, put back on heat and add more beeswax.
- Small mason jar or tin