- 4-5 Soap Nut berries
- Put the berries in the muslin bag that is provided when you buy the nuts.
- Put the bag down into the washer and turn on the water.
- If you’re using warm or hot water, then you just let them get wet a bit before putting your laundry in.
- If you’re using cold water, just place the bag of berries in a container of hot water for about 3 minutes before you want to do your load.
- Launder as usual.
- Take bag of berries out before drying.
- Soap nuts will work for about 5-7 loads, depending on how big your loads are.