Audience responsibilities during the lesson:
- Convene for lesson in a timely manner.
- Sit facing presenter within the boundaries of the large-group meeting area.
- Appear engaged and attentive.
- Participate when appropriate (i.e., respond to speaker’s directive or pose questions).
- Adhere to rules for large-group discussions (e.g., raise hand to be recognized to speak, refrain from speaking out, speaking out of turn, or speaking without recognition of the facilitator).
- Provide leadership to encourage peers to follow lesson procedures.